Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogger HTML Issues

I thought it would be a good idea to just put the html in a text box so you guys could just copy and paste directly from here, but that apparently isn't working. I am now currently fixing all of the html that I put into those text boxes because they aren't working correctly when pasted into the edit html area. I sincerely apologize if any of you guys grabbed the code for these and it came out wrong and wouldn't update your template. Please give me some time and I will get this right. I also have two more layouts coming so look forward to those. For now, after I get the html fixed, I will upload it to Google Docs so you can copy and paste the html from there. Sorry for the error.

2 comments:

  1. As uve said before even the Gods/Goddesses struggle with perfection! Your learning and growing with each piece you show the world and we all understand the not everything will always work out! Look at me Im still working on putting my button html into a box!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete