Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordpress Layouts

Wendy recently asked me if I would be willing to learn how to do Wordpress layouts because her friend is moving from Blogger to Wordpress. Normally I would have had no problem with that because I always like to learn new things and I was more than willing to create a few Wordpress layouts, but then I registered an account with Wordpress so I would have somewhere to create and test layouts and they expect you to pay 15 dollars a year just to be able to edit the CSS to customize layouts. Later down the road when I'm a little more financially stable I may come back to trying to learn to make layouts for Wordpress, but at this time I am not able to do so. I'm really sorry about that Wendy, but I greatly appreciate your compliments.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand Willow. Thank you for posting about it though :)

    ReplyDelete